General Position Summary
The Human Resources Generalist is primarily responsible for the hiring and onboarding of hourly Team Members. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for all reporting related to manning and attendance, conducting training on cultural issues, visa applications on behalf of key personnel, and responding to unemployment insurance claims.
• Coordinates hiring and onboarding of all hourly Team Members,
• Coordinates internal hiring for hourly positions,
• Manages all temporary employees on-site and with staffing agencies,
• Responds to unemployment insurance claims,
• Responsible for all manning and absenteeism reporting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
• Tracks all internal transfers, promotions, and other job movement,
• Conducts training for new programs and initiatives,
• Administrates the performance evaluation process (bi-annual for salary and annual for hourly TMs),
• Administrates the Service Award Program.